1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. USE OF SITE. NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION.
Harassment in any manner or form on the Site, including via email and posting of messages or by obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including an ARRIS employee, host, or representative or other members or visitors on the Site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Site or use the Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
ARRIS makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Content or the content of any site or External Sites (defined below). ARRIS may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-ARRIS products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the “Marks”) that appear on the Site are proprietary to ARRIS or other third parties. You may not display or reproduce the Marks other than with the prior written consent of ARRIS or such third party which may own the Mark, and you may not remove or otherwise modify any Mark notices from any Content.
6. NOTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), please provide ARRIS with ALL of the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit ARRIS to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
ARRIS Group, Inc.
3871 Lakefield Drive
Suwanee, GA 30024
Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, ARRIS will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PRECEDING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING ARRIS THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS PRODUCT OR SERVICE RELATED QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS, OR QUESTIONS ON PRIVACY, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
7. USER PARTICIPATION
8. USER SUBMISSIONS
9. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties other than ARRIS (the “External Sites”). These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk, and you may be subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies imposed by such third parties. Links do not imply that ARRIS sponsors, endorses, is affiliated with or associated with, or has been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such External Sites.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL ARRIS, OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIES, LICENSORS AND THIRD PARTY PARTNERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF ARRIS HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, VIRUSES AND MALICIOUS CODE;
- ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SITE;
- ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE OR THE CONTENT;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ARRIS, its affiliates, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use this Site, or any violation by you of these terms and conditions.
12. APPLICABLE LAWS
ARRIS makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from locations outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations.
13. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
For member access, you confirm that the account information you have provided is truthful and accurate, and that you will keep your account password and information confidential and not share it with any other person. If you become aware of or should reasonably know about use or potential use of your password or account by any person other than you, you will be responsible for any and all liability incurred by ARRIS or any other user of this Site due to unauthorized use. At its sole discretion, ARRIS may: (i) require you to update your password, (ii) suspend or limit the use of your account, (iii) refuse to provide services, and/or (iv) place a hold on any transactions.