Network Transformation Practice
With experience in planning and delivering large and extremely complex upgrade and expansion projects, our Network Transformation team is dedicated to being your trusted partner for critical architecture evolution, network deployments, infrastructure management and engineering projects. We optimize new - while recapturing value from old - technologies and our world-class project managers deliver projects on time and on budget.
Turn to our Network Transformation team to:
- Extend your team’s bandwidth for design of HFC / Fiber Deep / FTTx networks
- Assess readiness for new architectures like DOCSIS 3.1, DAA, Remote PHY and CCAP
- Model architectural options and develop roadmaps for access network evolution
- Design and implement virtualized solutions for key network elements
- Implement technology with designs and processes that result in space, time and OpEx saved
- Manage the complexities of construction, logistics and decommissioning
- Manage the rapid growth of your data centers and fiber networks
Revolutionizing broadband in the land down under
Delivering an open access broadband network to the entire Australian continent presents a significant challenge. Based on our track record around the globe for designing, deploying and operating HFC networks, nbn turned to ARRIS to help them deploy, integrate and bring their world-class broadband network to life.
Meeting the demands of an aggressive schedule and overcoming numerous obstacles along the way the team continues to work alongside nbn to bring the high speed broadband network to millions of Australian homes and businesses.
- nbn co Selects ARRIS to Rapidly Design and Deploy New Australian HFC Network
- ARRIS Responsible for Deployment of E6000s for Suddenlink
- Creating Room to Grow for Hub-Based Service Expansion
- Preparing for DOCSIS 3.1: A Methodical Approach to Assessing Network Readiness
- Global Vendor Delivery Management for Large Service Provider Networks
- Global Decommissioning Services for Service Providers