Service Provider Wi-Fi Practice
As a one-stop shop for carrier-grade Wi-Fi, ARRIS delivers an innovative solution of pre-integrated products wrapped in a set of best-in-class services. Our Wi-Fi solution helps you retain subscribers and improve loyalty by offering engaging and pervasive Wi-Fi. It also prepares you to expand into new, revenue-generating vertical markets like hotels, hospitals, schools and businesses looking to provide a rich Wi-Fi experience to their own customers.
We make it easy to get started and succeed by offering flexible deployment models:
- Turnkey – we integrate all elements of the solution and hand over to you for ongoing operation
- Build-Operate-Transfer – we build, operate, (while training your personnel), and then give you the keys
- Hosted – we host core elements of the solution so you save on capex and reduce time to launch
Suddenlink and ARRIS: Driving revenues and pleasing customers
Suddenlink (Altice US), one of America’s largest service providers, wanted to ensure that its business customers could deliver a seamless Wi-Fi experience to their customers to drive customer satisfaction and create opportunities for new revenue streams.
To launch quickly, and drive competitive advantage, they turned to ARRIS as an experienced Wi-Fi integrator for the design and delivery of a multi-vendor solution. Thousands of access points were installed in apartments and hotels across Texas, North Carolina, West Virginia and Kentucky over a 12 month period. ARRIS operates the network as a managed service, onboarding new properties and supporting Wi-Fi subscribers, enabling Suddenlink to efficiently keep pace with service growth.
- Suddenlink Selects ARRIS to Provide Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- ARRIS Brings Wi-Fi® to Fans at Daytona International Speedway
- Unifying Wi-Fi for Performance and Profitability
- Delivering Wi-Fi in Challenging Public Places
- Evolving MDU Tenant’s Wi-Fi Experience
- Delivering a Rewarding Wi-Fi Experience at Daytona