Valentine’s Day is the time to show love and appreciation for that special someone in your life. But don’t forget that behind the scenes, it’s your cable modem that’s working hard to let you place last-minute flower orders, score bulk candy purchases, and expedite make-up gifts this February 14th. There are so many reasons to love your Motorola-ARRIS modem. Let us help you count the ways…
- Plays well with others. Have a tablet? Gaming console? Connected TV? Check, check, and check. These and all your favorite connected devices work right out of the box with your modem. It’s the kind of interoperability that lets you kick back, relax, and watch, click, surf, and play the latest media to your heart’s desire.
- Ultimate speed. Whether you’re a hardcore gamer, Netflix aficionado, or that person who’s always sending PowerPoint presentations, you’ll be thrilled with the incredible speeds that Motorola-ARRIS cable modems deliver, especially with the blazingly fast new 802.11ac Wi-Fi, letting you game, movie marathon, and hustle better with Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1,800 Mbps.
- Saves money. Why rent when you can own? Take the $72 in annual savings and buy your loved one a couple dozen long-stem roses… or a gym membership (we kid)… or throw it into the savings account for a rainy day.
- It’s ready for the future. Be future-proof. With support for DOCSIS 3.0, which provides download speeds of up to 343 Mbps – speeds that are well beyond today's maximum cable speeds -- you’ll be good for some time to come.
- Your cable provider knows SURFboard® by Motorola-ARRIS. The SURFboard® suite of products work with ALL major cable providers (i.e., Comcast, Cox, Time Warner, Charter, Cablevision and more) so your home network stays the same, even if you switch providers.
- The leading brand. The SURFboard® line represents one of the fastest, reliable, and most diverse set of cable modems in the world. We've been making Surfboard modems for more than 20 years and have sold 80M+ units. So when you're looking for innovation you can trust, the choice is simple.
Posted inAll Posts