This week, industry leaders from across the globe will gather in Chicago for INTX 2015 (formerly known as The Cable Show). Our experts will be present to help advance the dialogue around the future of entertainment technology. In fact, we are participating in several sessions that cover the latest trends and technology advancements related to DOCSIS 3.1, the Internet of Things, 4K and other areas that will be key in enhancing the entertainment experience. If you’re attending INTX, make sure to schedule in some of the below sessions and stop by our booth #101.
As always, be sure to follow us on our blog and Twitter for updates during the show.
Tuesday, May 5
- 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM: Software vs. Silicon: Understanding and Advancing the SDN Revolution with Jeff DeMent (Room W474AB)
- 1:30-2:30 PM: Picture This: Engineering a Newer, Better Television Experience with Sean McCarthy (Room W474AB)
- 4:00-5:00 PM: Why the Internet of Things is Definitely Still a Thing: IoT in the RDK Program with Charles Cheevers and Mark Francisco, Comcast Cable (Imagine Park, Booth 150)
- 4:30-5:30 PM: Across the Spectrum: Strategies for a Changing Wireless Marketplace with Charles Cheevers (Room W475)
Wednesday, May 6
- 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM: Getting the Gig: Realizing the Potential of DOCSIS 3.1 with Ayham Al-Banna, Carol Ansley and Mike Emmendorfer (Room W474AB)
- 1:30-2:30 PM: Networked for Next: Raising the Bar on Network Performance and Possibility with Tom Cloonan (Room W474AB)
Thursday, May 7
- 10:15-11:15 AM: Beyond FTTH: Moving Optical Networks Deeper into the Home with Venk Mutalik (Room W474
Also, stop by and bring your customers to one of the three International Breakfast panels we are sponsoring:
- Tuesday May 5, 8:30-9:30 Room W475 -- CALA Roundtable, moderated by German Iaryczower and Hugo Ramos, ARRIS
- Wednesday, May 6, 8:30-9:30 Room W475 – EMEA Roundtable, moderated by Cable Europe
- Thursday, May 7, 8:30-9:30 Room W475 – Asia-Pacific Roundtable, moderated by CASBAA