The ARRIS NC4000SG series 1 GHz Fiber Node Platform is designed to support a wide range of advanced architectures and are ideal for traditional HFC applications.
With an output level up to 60 dBmV (at 1002 MHz) available on the four RF output ports, the NC4000SG can be used to extend the reach of the coax distribution network. This flexible and rugged platform is capable of segmenting up to four downstream paths (each with its own receiver) and four upstream paths using ARRIS's plug and play digital return solutions, including ITU CWDM and DWDM (on the 100 GHz-spaced ITU grid), further expanding the deployment of advanced "bandwidth-hungry" services (including 100 Mbps Ethernet for commercial services) in fiber poor areas while reducing real estate requirements in the field.
For optimal performance and reliability in a wide range of applications, ARRIS offers EDFAs, designed for its nodes, at various power levels, and optical switches are available for different routing applications.
Details for 1 GHz Fiber Node Platform NC4000S2 Series
- Four RF outputs, two auxiliary ports for power or video, and two fiber ports
- 4x4 segmentable (forward and return)
- Output level – up to 60 dBmV at 1002 MHz
- Accommodates up to 6 optical transport or access networks modules
- Broadcast/narrowcast receiver option EDFA and optical switching options available
- Forward optical or RF redundancy switching, and return redundancy options
- Return ingress switch options
- Redundant power supply option
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.