The ARRIS AT3300G-A series 1310 nm standard performance transmitters are ideal for broadcast and narrowcast applications with link loss budgets ranging from 3 to 15 dB. These models include dual RF input ports for combining separate broadcast and narrowcast signals within the transmitter and also feature AGC circuitry to compensate for variations in RF input levels.
The AT3300G-E series enhanced performance transmitters achieve the industry's highest performance over an extended temperature range, with models available for 2 to 15 dB link loss budgets. These models provide a single RF input for combined analog channel loading plus QAM channel loading (6 dB below the analog channels).
Details for 1310nm Transmitter AT3300G
- 46–1002 MHz RF bandwidth
- Superior flatness, ± 0.5 dB
- Front access –20 dB input test point
- Front panel laser On/Off interlock switch
- True dynamic plug and play
- Open standard TCP/IP SNMP support
- Local and remote status monitoring features
- Local and remote RF level control and alarm level settings
- Link loss budgets available from +3 to +15 dB
- Second port for narrowcast input (with AGC)
- Link loss budgets available from +2 to +15 dB
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.