The ARRIS 9000‐L Power Bypass Tap (PBT) series 1 GHz multi‐tap device taps off part of the input RF signal, dividing it into multiple outputs and allowing remaining signal to pass through. A multi‐tap combines a directional coupler and splitter to produce a specific value or signal loss from the multi‐tap’s input to its tap ports and are available in 2‐way, 4‐way, and 8‐way models that offer 2‐, 4‐, and 8‐tap ports, respectively. The compact design fits easily into a 6‐inch pedestal.
Details for 9000-L Series Power Bypass Tap
- 1 GHz bandwidth capacity
- Brass SCTE F‐ports with drip lips and rubber boots provide water resistance
- Environmental coating on the housing provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Strip gauges and heat‐shrink ridges and 90° rotating seizure mechanism for easy installation
- 2.5 kV surge resistance, which meets ANS/IEEE C62.41‐1991, Class B, 2500 V surge
- Network power capacity of 90 VDC and VAC up to 60 Hz
- Improved power passing circuitry handles 12 A continuous current
- Improved low‐frequency performance (5 MHz) increases return bandwidth
- Increased hard‐line port lengths improve heat shrink/weather seal
- Continuous RF signal and AC power bypass circuit eliminates service interruptions when faceplates are removed
- A 90° rotating seizure mechanism makes installation easy
- 9000‐L‐PBT faceplates are interchangeable between other 9000‐L‐PBT housings
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.