The ARRIS 1.2 GHz power extracting taps are capable of delivering video, telephony, and data over the broadband hybrid fiber coax system. These taps have all of the same features and performance as our standard Q‐series FFT taps, including 12 ampere power passing and surge resiliency, but with the additional feature of power extracting for Cable Wi‐Fi® applications.
The BTTF*‐*Q taps extract power from the cable feeder and deliver it to the Cable Wi‐Fi Access Point via the F‐Port (Port 1, jumper selectable). RF signals are distributed through the F‐ports to the coaxial drop, as well.
Details for BTTF*-*Q F-Port Power Extracting Taps
- Support expanded bandwidth up to 1218 MHz
- Enable Cable Wi-Fi Access Point powering via the F-port
- Improve network performance with signal conditioning plug-ins
- High quality RF connection with auto-seize F-connectors
- Maintain existing install base with compatibility back to “F” series FFT housings
- High level of network resilience with 6kV surge resistance
- Maintain RF and AC continuity with integrated bypass capability
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.