The CORView™ Element Management System (EMS) allows operators to setup, control, and monitor any CHP Max modules and appropriate outside plant products, including CHP Max optical transmitters, receivers, and EDFAs. In addition, CORView EMS version 3.5 and higher supports 1-way monitoring of Opti Max™ nodes and Trans Max® hardened field hubs equipped with digital return. As a result, the CORView EMS greatly simplifies operations and troubleproofs, helping operators to improve services and enhance their subscribers’ experiences.
Details for CHP Monitoring and Management
- Enables Topology, Configuration, Fault, and Security Management for Inside Plant and Outside Plant products that are equipped with digital return capability
- Management of up to 75 CHP Max SMM modules from a single server with increased scalability in future
- Distributed client/server application with intuitive, user–friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Remotely launched though standard web browser via Java Web Start technology
- Software Download feature provides remote and batch upgrade of the CHP Max modules
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.