The ARRIS FFE Forward Feederline Equalizer is designed to compensate for feeder cable slope via 1 GHz pluggable cable equalizers. This 1 GHz FFE product includes the option of adding attenuation to the return path that enables improved signal-to-noise performance and tighter gain variances. The equalizer circuit is contained in the same type of housing as the SSP splitters, directional couplers, and power inserters.
The FFE-100 is readily shipped preconfigured with either 8 dB or 12 dB of forward equalization. Other plug-in equalizer values can be achieved by purchasing any available dB value of the 1 GHz ARRIS STARLINE SFE plug-in equalizer purchased with the FFE-HSG in the appropriate frequency split configuration for the network. The FFE supports frequency splits of 40/52 MHz, 42/54 MHz, 65/85 MHz and 85/104 MHz.
Details for FFE-*-100*/RP-R
- Support expanded forward path bandwidth to 1003 MHz
- Expand return bandwidth with optional 85 MHz return
- Preconfigured with 8 dB or 12 dB of forward equalization to ease ordering
- Maintain existing install base with housing compatibility to all ARRIS SSP and FFE line passive products
- Easily adjust equalization with pluggable standard ARRIS STARLINE SFE forward equalizers
- Improve system performance with pluggable JXP return path attenuation
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.