The Flex Max® FM321e-LE 1 GHz line extender amplifier is designed to extend existing systems or build out new networks, providing operators with the ability to quickly add high-output capacity with minimal disruption. The FM321e-LE features a host of drop-in module options that operators can use to cost-effectively upgrade legacy 9-LH series housings for integration into 1 GHz architectures, while FM321e-LE units with 110 or 230 VAC powering options are excellent solutions for deployments in high-rise buildings and medium-to-large MDUs.
Details for Flex Max® FM321e-LE
- Simplify plant upgrades with modular RF design
- Improve amplifier reach with optional GaN technology and increased station tilt
- Maintain current amplifier spacing with high output GaAs technology
- Expand return path bandwidth with plug-in diplex filter support to 85 MHz
- Minimize RF drift over temperature with optional analog or QAM ALC
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.