For cable operators looking to ensure maximum backwards compatibility and scalability and protect network investments, ARRIS offers solutions that deliver new services with minimal CAPEX, enhance network efficiency and increase subscriber satisfaction.
The Flex Max™ FM901e-T/B 1 GHz Trunk and Bridger Amplifiers enable cable operators to increase forward capacity for high definition television (HDTV) channels, typically allowing a 40% increase over current program offerings.
Details for Flex Max FM901e-T/B
- Simplify plant upgrades with modular RF design
- Improve amplifier reach with optional GaN technology and increased station tilt
- Maintain current amplifier spacing with high output GaAs technology
- Expand return path bandwidth with plug-in diplex filter support to 85 MHz
- Minimize RF drift over temperature with analog or QAM ALC
- Facilitate underground installation with optional 90° access ports
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.