Designed as a universal replacement transmitter, SUPRALink SPL 7210S modules are designed to address a wide variety of broadcast and narrowcast architectures, including full-band single-wavelength and full-band, narrowcast and all-QAM DWDM. The transmitters are very compact, with 20 modules fitting into a single 3-RU HLP 4800 broadband platform, helping to optimize headend real estate. Their low power consumption holds down operating costs to maximize the return on a service provider's capital investment.
Details for Full Spectrum SUPRALink SPL 7210S
- Compact size enables 20 modules to fit in a 3-RU platform
- DWDM technology optimizes HFC network bandwidth
- Universal solution for network segmentation and Fiber Deep applications
- Dual ports: one broadcast, one narrowcast
- Blind-mate RF connectors for streamlined module insertion and removal
- Flexible monitoring and control via HTTP web GUI or SNMP
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.