ARRIS's unique AT3300L series LcWDM transmitters transform a single 1310 nm forward path fiber into an 8-wavelength superhighway, ideal for service area segmentation up to 30 km. AT3300L series transmitters also include dual RF input ports for combining separate broadcast and narrowcast signals within the transmitter.
With output powers from 6 to 12 dBm, these models also feature AGC circuitry to compensate for variations in RF input levels.
Details for LcWDM Transmitter AT3300L Series
- Up to eight O-Band wavelengths per fiber
- 79 analog NTSC channels plus 75 QAM channels, or 64 analog PAL B/G channels plus 50 QAM channels
- Dual inputs for separate BC/NC feeds (1 GHz RF bandwidth on both inputs)
- Front panel -20 dB input test port
- Manual or AGC operation
- Up to 14 transmitters per 3RU chassis
- Hot-swappable, tool-less installation
- Front panel laser On/Off interlock switch
- Local and remote status monitoring features
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.