The ARRIS MDA-100 Multi-Dwelling Amplifier platform meets the needs of today’s expanding broadband communication networks. Designed for HFC network installations in apartment buildings, condominiums, and other multiple-dwelling housing units, this high-gain, compact indoor distribution amplifier is available with a bandwidth of up to 1003 MHz for improved system performance. To save space, technicians can easily wall-mount the MDA-100 amplifier using the housing’s external mounting brackets.
Details for MDA-100 Multi-Dwelling Amplifier
- Enables high forward bandwidth up to 1003 MHz
- Supports return bandwidth with optional 85 MHz return
- Maximize installation locations with space-saving compact housing
- Simplify installation with elimination of RF accessories for alignment
- Flexible powering in MDU installations with included 100 to 240 VAC MAINs power supply
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.