AT3520G and AT3535G series narrowcast DWDM transmitters are designed for QAM-modulated narrowcast digital services. Available in 40 DWDM wavelengths and enabling transmission of up to 80 256-QAM modulated channels per wavelength, these transmitters feature 10 dBm optical output power, programmable dispersion compensation, and user-selectable RF input gain stage on select models.
These AT3520G and AT3535G transmitters may be used with either a single back plate or ARRIS's innovative four transmitter multiplexer back plates. BP-35M4x series mux back plates each eliminate four patch cords and the need to allocate internal chassis slots for dedicated multiplexer modules, while their pass-through DWDM input and output ports permit their cascading and sequential muxing of multiple individual ITU channels onto a single optical fiber.
Details for Narrowcast DWDM Transmitter
AT3520G and AT3535G features
- DWDM transmitter (40 wavelengths on ITU grid)
- Up to 14 transmitters per 3RU chassis
- Front access –20dB input test point
- Front panel laser On/Off interlock switch
- Local and remote status monitoring features
- Capacity up to 48 channels of 6 MHz 256-QAM or up to 37 channels of 8 MHz 256-QAM
- Optimized for use with BC/NC overlay systems with single optical receiver
- Capacity up to 80 channels of 6 MHz 256-QAM or up to 62 channels of 8 MHz 256-QAM
- Selectable RF gain allows lower RF input levels
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.