ARRIS has the industry's largest and most comprehensive selection of optical passives (couplers, splitters, filters, and muxes/demuxes) for inside plant applications.
Details for CH3000 Optical Passives
- Tested and proven
- Telcordia GR-1209 and GR-1221 qualified, providing excellent environmental and mechanical stability
- High quality connectors to minimize insertion loss
- High channel isolation to minimize crosstalk
- Flexible, Robust Packaging Options
- LGX-style 3RU 19" EIA modules (1-, 2-, and 3-slot)
- ARRIS CH3000 DWDM mux/demux back plates
- 1RU 19" EIA pizza box
- Standard xWDM Optical Passives
- Splitters and Couplers
- Application-specific Optical Passives
- Full Spectrum Multiwavelength
- RFoG and PON
- Commercial Services Data
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.