A compact node, can accommodate two optical receivers modules and two optical transmitters modules.
The PWRBlazer II HLN 3142C is a smaller segmentable node for HFC cable networks capable of accommodating a maximum of two optical receiver modules, two optical transmitter modules, a fiber tray, one power pack, and a launch amplifier that can support up to four RF outputs.
Like the PWRBlazer HLN 3144 node, a signal routing board and a variety of configuration modules enable a wide range of segmentation and route-redundancy architectures.
Details for PWRBlazer II HLN 3142C Optical Node
- Compact, rugged die-cast aluminum housing
- Up to four high-level outputs enable cost-effective network design
- Segmentable forward path enables deeper network segmentation to support expanding interactive services
- Four-way segmentable return path enables increased return bandwidth
- Separate RF slope and level controls provide maximum flexibility in network configuration
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.