The world's smallest segmentable node, can accommodate a maximum of two dual optical receivers and two dual analog return transmitters.
The PWRBlazer II HLN 3142E addresses the need for a compact, cost-effective node for HFC cable networks with forward and return-path flexibility.
Redundancy and segmentation options, offered in both forward and return paths, enable the HLN 3142E to economically deliver today’s broadcast services as well as to support additional narrowcast services, such as VOD, data or telephony. The HLN 3142E is ideal for fiber deep architectures and distribution applications.
Details for PWRBlazer II HLN 3142E Optical Node
- Compact, rugged die-cast aluminum housing
- Dual independent AC input buses support redundant network powering
- Up to four high-level outputs, enabling cost-effective network design
- Four-way segmentable forward and return paths support expanding interactive service
- Separate RF slope and level controls provide maximum flexibility in network configuration
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.