The ARRIS Regal® RL12 1.2 GHz System Passives are available in configurations including directional couplers, balanced and unbalanced splitters, and power inserters that maintain backward compatibility with previous Regal installed base. In addition to mechanical backwards compatibility to existing Regal passive housings, we now offer faceplate only options for cost effective upgrades. These AC power-passing, two-way devices operate within an RF passband of 1.2 GHz and are enclosed in die-cast 360 aluminum alloy housings that are equipped for strand and pedestal mounting. These features provide users flexible installation options and reduce the need for cable loops. The RL12 series is also equipped with shorting bars which can be removed for power blocking or replaced with fuses as needed.
Details for Regal Line Passive Series
- Support DOCSIS® 3.1 expanded bandwidth up to 1218 MHz
- Maintain existing Regal® installed base with compatible faceplate upgrades
- Easily configured to enable or block AC power as needed in the network
- Faceplate only options for cost effective upgrades to existing Regal deployments
- Support aerial or pedestal installation with flexible design
- Protect valuable network equipment investment with heavy surge suppression options available
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.