The ARRIS SG4000 modular optical node provides an unprecedented level of performance and flexibility. The SG4000 utilizes Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology for increased output levels and reliability. With provisions for up to nine optics modules in the lid and six RF modules in the base, the SG4000 scales from its most basic version to full 4x4 capability without any loss of initial investment. The node enables incremental and independent forward and return path segmentation to address network growth.
Details for SG4000 Modular Optical Node
- Enables bandwidth expansion via downstream and upstream segmentation
- Modular design for maximum flexibility
- GaN technology delivers higher output and enhanced reliability for fiber deep designs
- SFP based 85 MHz digital return expands upstream bandwidth
- 10 Gbps Carrier Ethernet services
- Supports CWDM, DWDM, and CORWave® multiwavelength technologies
- One of the most widely deployed optical nodes, trusted by operators around the world to deliver advanced voice, video, and data services
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.