For cable operators looking to ensure maximum backwards compatibility and scalability and protect network investments, ARRIS offers solutions that deliver new services with minimal CAPEX, enhance network efficiency, and increase subscriber satisfaction.
The ARRIS BLE100 Line Extender enables cable operators to increase forward capacity while maintaining current amplifier spacing in their existing 750 and 870 MHz systems. The BLE100 is available as a complete unit for greenfield deployments or as a drop-in RF module for 1 GHz upgrades to legacy STARLINE BLE75 and BLE87 amplifiers.
Details for STARLINE BLE100 Line Extender
- Simplify plant upgrades with modular RF design and 1.2 GHz capable housing
- Improve amplifier reach with optional GaN technology and increased station tilt
- Maintain current amplifier spacing with high output GaAs technology
- Expand return path bandwidth with plug-in diplex filter support to 85 MHz
- Minimize RF drift over temperature with optional analog or QAM ADU
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.