The ARRIS Versatile Telecommunications Node (VTN) is designed to meet the growing need for delivering fiber deeper into operator’s networks. The VTN244 is an exceptional blend of performance and value in a compact aluminum housing. Premium features include forward path segmentation, return path segmentation, redundant power supplies and optional Local Channel Injection. The node can be deployed as a cost-effective 1x1 and scales easily to a 2x2 to manage network demands. The node is Electronics Package (E-Pack)-based to enable ease of maintenance.
Details for Versatile Telecommunications Node VTN244
- Modular RF electronic package, power supply, and optics modules enables quick maintenance and upgrades
- Wide range of return path technologies including 1310, CWDM, and DWDM tailored to network requirements
- Enables bandwidth expansion via downstream and upstream segmentation
- Shared optics modules with UCN optical node leveraging sparing and training
- Optical AGC accommodates optical network changes without compromising subscriber experience
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.