ARRIS delivers advertising splicing platforms to customers worldwide, enabling incremental high margin revenues for operators. While ARRIS splicing platforms interoperate with legacy SCTE30-based Ad Servers, the AdEdge™ end-to-end solution utilizes new technology and standards to offer a more scalable and lower cost option for national, regional, zoned, and targeted advertising. AdEdge is built using SCTE130 inside, but it interoperates with standard Component Content Management System (CCMS)-based 3rd party Traffic and Billing (T&B) Systems, widely used in the industry for campaign management, scheduling ads, and billing. When used with Virtual Zoning, AdEdge can provide augment verification files with enhanced measurement of actual ad delivery broken out by demographics. AdEdge also includes an optional Asset Preparation System (APS) which performs transcoding and workflow management of advertising assets. AdEdge plans support for SCTE130 northbound interface to ARRIS AdManager Broker, LADS, and SkyADS.
Details for AdEdge
- Advanced SCTE130 back office for linear ad insertion. Ad caching and insertion inside the MSP splicer results in simplified operations
- Telco IPTV/MPEG4. AdEdge supports splicing into encrypted multicasted or unicasted IPTV streams as well as MPEG4 AVC/H.264
- Enables ARRIS V.Zone™ targeted advertising solution by assigning subscribers to virtual zones using profiles
- AdEdge maximizes scalability by using SCTE130 to control MSP splicing and insertion, but can work in a mixed environment with legacy SCTE 30 systems
- Facilitates centralized advertising control with support for up to 30,000 channels of insertion spread across up to 200 MSP splicer/inserters
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.