ARRIS SECUREMEDIA® HLS+ is the end-to-end, secure multi-screen content delivery platform that simplifies and streamlines OTT video operations by consolidating content preparation and encryption onto a single platform. This means that service providers only have to encode and encrypt content once—for delivery to multiple devices. ARRIS SECUREMEDIA® HLS+ enables operators to deliver secure premium video content across unmanaged networks at the best quality possible with the bandwidth available. Combining open standards-based adaptive streaming with the proven Encryptonite ONE™ System DRM, it ensures secure video delivery to multi-devices, enabling a rich “TV everywhere” experience while meeting strict Hollywood studio content protection requirements. The multi award winning ARRIS SECUREMEDIA® HLS+ supports the widest array of devices including Apple® iOS devices, Android™ smartphones and tablets, Amazon Kindle Fire, Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire Stick, Roku® Player and Roku® Streaming Stick, Microsoft Xbox One™, Google Nexus Player, Sony PlayStation® 3, connected TVs from Samsung and LG and Blu-ray Disc™ players, and set-top boxes. ARRIS SECUREMEDIA® HLS+ platform support includes iOS, Android™, Microsoft® Windows®, Tizen™, webOS™. ARRIS SECUREMEDIA® HLS+ browser plug-in support includes Safari®, Internet Explorer®, Chrome Browser™, and Firefox®.
Details for SECUREMEDIA® HLS+ Content Delivery Platform
- Multi award-winning, complete end-to-end, secure adaptive streaming platform to the widest array of video playback devices and platform support
- Enables content owners and Multi-System Operators (MSO) of any size to quickly launch “TV Everywhere” services to multi-devices
- Simplifies, streamlines and minimizes costs of OTT video operations by consolidating content preparation and encryption onto a single platform, now operators only have to encode and encrypt it once—for delivery to multiple devices
- Based on the HLS streaming protocol and integrates The Encryptonite ONE™ System DRM capabilities with advanced security features, including device registration, client authentication and authorization, and clone-tamper- jailbreak detection
- Approved by Hollywood and International studios as well as leading broadcast networks for secure video delivery
- Realize cost savings in efficient transcoding, security, storage and simplified workflows
- Approved by all studios and network broadcasters, enabling access and distribution rights to the most compelling broadcast channels and VOD programming
- Largest portfolio of supported video playback devices and platform support, including continuous testing of operating system updates
- Added critical security features for operators include authentication, authorization and persistent tamper detection of devices to sanction video playback
- Enables persistent and efficient protection of content at all times in distribution and storage, including in DVR and nDVR applications
- Software decryption client allows for system upgrade and renewability over the network
- Ensures offline rights management for disconnected playback
- World class support team providing global assistance for operations & systems integration
ARRIS SECUREMEDIA® works closely with service providers and device manufacturers to create rich “TV Everywhere” opportunities and leverages its deep experience as a provider of state-of-the-art DRM security. This has made it possible for service providers to eliminate the expense and operational headache of running multiple-content distribution platforms to reach devices beyond traditional managed networks. Now, through the use of ARRIS SECUREMEDIA® HLS+, service providers can obtain and deliver a full range of premium content to set-tops, smartphones, tablets, game consoles, streaming media devices and connected TVs of every description. This innovation marks a key step in ARRIS continuing development of its security portfolio to enable the best possible consumer experience in the cable/satellite TV, IP, OTT and new emerging video distribution architectures. Service providers will be able to maximize operational efficiency, minimize costs, and meet content owner security requirements to provide multi-screen entertainment. - - - Apple and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Amazon, the Amazon logo and Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All other companies names listed are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
To request information about ARRIS SECUREMEDIA®, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.