The DM 6400 is a medium-density solution for digital video processing systems, delivering unparalleled quality and reliability for networking, distributing and processing both standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD) services. It offers a wide array of digital video applications including grooming of custom channel lineups, rate shaping and statistical remultiplexing, and localized digital ad insertion.
Details for CherryPicker Application Platform DM6400
- Features compact, one rack unit (1 RU) chassis with five slots for custom input/output options
- Provides flexible hardware architecture operators need to add application-specific modules as their business requirements grow
- Offers custom-designed ASICs
- Allows operators to insert local and national digital ads
- Allows operators to continue using today's DVB-ASI networks while providing a scalable platform that supports a phased transition to a GigE video network
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.