The ConvergeMedia™ Management Suite has been designed to both provide an open platform for deploying VOD and enable next generation On Demand services. The software suite allows service providers to flexibly manage all types of On Demand content – Free, Subscription, Transactional, HD VOD, and time shifted. The solution integrates all facets of an On Demand deployment: VOD servers, billing systems, network architectures and other components. ConvergeMedia gives operators the simplicity of one platform and the choice to select the best third party component solutions. Video On Demand usage is rapidly increasing as viewers seek to enjoy content when and where they want it - across multiple devices such as their set top box, personal computer and mobile devices. Enabling service providers to take advantage of these changing markets and increase growth are two key goals of the ConvergeMedia Management Suite. The Management Suite has been designed to address this dynamic landscape by supporting the scale required for multiple devices and formats.
Details for ConvergeMedia Manager Suite CMM
- Designed to deliver performance for IP video to multiple devices and formats
- Reduce operational complexity with a single, converged solution for full lifecycle content and services management
- Support for advanced VOD services, including dynamic VOD advertising and Timeshifted TV
- Designed to manage personalized media experiences across various networks and devices
- Open solution allows operators to seamlessly deploy into multi-vendor environments
- Video Back-Office Management Platform
- 3-screen Video Delivery platform
- Heterogeneous content management supports regionalized programming and hierarchical storage
- Intelligent On Demand analysis tools that minimize operational complexity and expense
- Open standards-based system provides optimal interoperability
- Supports Managed CDN Delivery
- Supports IP Video Delivery
- Designed to scale as services grow
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.