The DSR-7400 HD Series Ultra High Density Transcoder platform provides a high quality cost effective solution for Programmers looking to maximize satellite capacity and provide a future-proofed path to the addition of high value 4K UHD video services. Available models include the DSR-7403 with capacity for 3 HD and 3 SD transcoded outputs and DSR-7412 with capacity for 12 HD and 12 SD transcoded outputs.
Using the latest DVB-S2x modulation and HEVC video compression technologies, the DSR-7400 HD Series has 4 active RF tuners that can simultaneously process transport streams from up to 4 satellites. When used for Ultra High Definition video programming DSR-7400 HD Series products can pass through the received 4K program services and transcode to HD or SD MPEG-4, MPEG-2 for distribution to legacy set-top Engineered with industry standard interfaces such as RF and ASI inputs plus dual GigE and ASI outputs DSR-7400 HD Series products seamlessly integrate with existing headend equipment. The front panel confidence monitor reduces the need for rack mount monitors and offers simple on device menu navigation.
- DSR-7403 provides up to 6 transcoded output services (3 HD and 3 down converted SD)
- DSR-7412 provides up to 24 transcoded output services (12 HD and 12 down converted SD)
- Simultaneous reception of transport streams from up to 4 satellite transponders (single programmer)
- 4 RF inputs (L-Band)
- Advanced DVB-S2x, DVB-S2 demodulation with 8PSK and 16APSK support
- HEVC and MPEG-4 video input up to 4k (UHD) resolution
- MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 HD and SD video outputs
- Decryption and pass-through of input video services
- Fully configurable Statistical Multiplex output for both HD and SD services
- Configurable DCII subtitle overlay on transcoded video output
Packaged in a 1 RU chassis DSR-7400 HD Series products offer unprecedented headend rack space, power consumption savings and density compared to traditional single channel transcoding receivers.
Details for DSR-7400 HD Series Commercial Integrated Ultra High Density Transcoder
- Dimensions, 19.0"x24.9"x1.75" (48.3cm x 63cm x 4.4cm)
- DSR-7403 - 17.6 lb (8 kg)
- DSR-7412 - 20.9 lb (9.5 kg)
- Power Input 110-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 100W max
- 2.2" Color LCD Display
- GigE Ethernet four RJ-45 (two in two out) 10/100/1000BaseT
- ASI CENELEC EN 50083-9 BNC (two in, two out) Byte or packet mode
- L-Band Input Frequency 950 – 2150 MHz, Four F-type connectors
- Composite Video Output Two BNC, 75Ω connectors
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.