The new DSR-7401 Transcoder IRD from ARRIS provides a high-quality cost effective solution for service continuity as Programmers sunset their satellite SD service distribution. Utilizing the latest modulation and video compression technologies, the DSR-7401 down-converts and transcodes up to 12 input HD video sources simultaneously across four satellite transponders, all from a single Programmer.
Details for DSR-7401 Commercial Integrated Satellite Receiver
- Provides up to 12 transcoded SD output services from HD inputs
- One RU design for rack space savings
- Low power consumption provides operational cost savings
- Simultaneously receives transport streams from up to 4 satellite transponders (single programmer)
- Statistical multiplexed output services for enhanced video quality
- Advanced DVB-S2x demodulation
- Front panel confidence monitor
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.