ECO Manage includes an internal CWMP manager, which provides multi-vendor device management capabilities, with support for Broadband Forum™ standards such as TR-069. ECO Manage can also be used with devices that support management protocols such as SNMP, through ECO Manage adapters. In addition, ECO Manage simplifies the delivery and evolution of service management applications by abstracting the complexity and variability that comes with managing multiple device types, protocols, software, and delivery systems.
With ECO Manage, service providers can improve customer service and satisfaction, accelerate time to market, and reduce operational expenses for next-generation subscriber services including advanced broadband, pay TV, and connected home services.
Details for ECO Manage
ECO Manage is the principal product within the ECO Service Management software suite. Based on ARRIS's industry-leading device management platform, ECO Manage enables secure auto-provisioning, configuration, management, and support of advanced broadband, pay TV, and connected home services and devices.
Key Business Benefits
- Remotely auto-provision, manage, and support TR-069 enabled subscriber devices.
- Maximize call center visibility to resolve subscriber issues.
- Rapidly upgrade firmware for millions of devices.
- Integrate seamlessly with external systems.
- Scale your deployment to meet your needs.
Broadband Forum™ Standards Support
- ECO Manage supports all of the published versions of the CWMP protocol as defined in TR-069 Amendments 1 through 4.
- ECO Manage supports the following data models: TR-098 (IGD:1), TR-181 Issue 1 (Device:1), TR-181 Issue 2 (Device:2), TR-104 (VoiceService:1), TR-135 (STBService:1), TR-140 (StorageService:1), TR-143 (Performance Testing Data Model Components), TR-157 (Data Model Components).
- ECO Manage Northbound Interface supports most requirements in TR-131.
- Three-tier Java Enterprise application.
- Web-based Management Console can be integrated into existing tools or launched from another application without re-authentication.
- Sets the industry standard for security, using SSL/TLS for transaction confidentiality and authentication and WS-Security to provide end-to-end security for Web services transactions.
- Flexible deployment architecture enables cloud-based managed service or co-location and supplements IT best practices and controls, such as VPN, firewall, IDS, SSH, redundancy, failover, backup, and disaster recovery.
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.