Simplify the delivery, management, and support of advanced subscriber services and devices
The ECO Service Management platform and integrated applications gives service providers visibility into home networks, and the ability to automate and control subscriber devices and experiences.
With ECO Service Management, service providers can maximize customer satisfaction and customer retention, as well as accelerate time to market for next generation subscriber services.
Details for ECO Service Management™
ECO Service Management is an integrated TR-069 device management software suite that simplifies delivery, management, and support of advanced broadband and PayTV CPE devices.
Key Business Benefits
- Keep up with rapidly evolving services and technology.
- See a unified view of the subscriber across business and technology domains.
- Deliver new revenue generating services, quickly and profitably.
- Enable consistent and effortless subscriber experiences to maximize satisfaction.
ECO Service Management Highlights
- Provides visibility, control, and automation using a common framework for delivery, assurance, and operations management across the service portfolio.
- Abstracts complexity and variability of multiple device types, management protocols, software, and service delivery systems.
- Aggregates management and diagnostic data from devices, endpoints, and elements and then analyzes and presents it within the context of subscriber services.
- Service management applications may be deployed individually or as an integrated solution.
- The suite is based on a common, three-tier Java Enterprise platform.
- The deployment architecture supplements IT best practices and controls, such as VPN, firewall, IDS, SSH, redundancy, failover, backup, and disaster recovery.
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.