Extend the power of the ARRIS Whole Home Solution to any room in your house with the ARRIS IP815 Media Player. The ARRIS IP815 uses the latest MoCA 2.0 and 802.11ac Wi-Fi home networking technologies to receive live, recorded, OTT, and Video-On-Demand content from the ARRIS DCX3635 Media Gateway. This latest IP set-top box lets you pause, rewind and give you full control on any your TVs in the home. The wireless capabilities of this IP set-top box will truly enable consumers to have a full HD multi-room DVR experience anywhere.
Details for IP815 Cable IP Client Set-Top
Superior, all-digital video and sound quality for a true home theater experience
- Supports standard and high-definition MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 formats, including full 1080p60 HDTV decode
- True 1080p high-definition playback
- Dolby® 5.1 (all Outputs) and Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 digital audio (HDMI only)
Flexible connectivity options
- Embedded IP networking over coaxial cable with integrated MoCA 2.0
- Two-way IP data communication
- Integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi with internal 3x3 MIMO antenna array and 5GHz radio
IR and RF4CE remote control interface support
Supports digital TV functionality, including the interactive program guide (IPG), video on demand (VoD), and other features that are offered via the Moxi Guide experience
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.