The award-winning ARRIS MSP powers innovation for multi-screen video services and advanced advertising. The MSP is the only platform architected to give telco and cable operators the scale and flexibility to deliver highly differentiated and personalized services that leverages existing infrastructure and offers a path to video convergence, regardless of the access network. It combines powerful media processing and multi-application blades in an integrated chassis so you can support a number of critical applications with greater scale, affordability and performance.
Details for Media Services Platform (MSP) Overview
- "Pay-as-you-grow" modular blade architecture provides CAPEX savings and a future-proof investment that scales well in the rapidly evolving video marketplace
- Standards-based, open interfaces and established protocols allows for easy integration into existing network infrastructures
- Supports a broad array of applications including addressable advertising, local ad insertion, and IPTV
- Provides comprehensive advanced media processing capabilities for Broadcast, SDV, VOD, IP Video, and M-CMTS
- Industry's most dense QAM application simplifies operations with "wire once"
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.