At ARRIS, our MediaRoom set-top portfolio offers a range of stylish set-tops optimized for both Ericsson Mediaroom on Linux and MediaFirst IPTV and multiscreen software platforms as well as Mediaroom CE.
All products are Mediaroom software certified and the latest products are also certified for the MediaFirst environment allowing a seamless software migration.
Product range features
- Models for HD (1060p60) or UltraHD/HDR (4k x 2k p60 10-bit color HEVC, 4k x 2k p60 10-bit color)
- Optional Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11ac 5GHz
- Options for network based DVR/PVR or field-upgradeable, slot-in hard disk for local DVR/PVR
- Interactive IP set-top supports Electronic Program Guides (EPG), Video On Demand (VOD) and Multi-room DVR as well as many web/IP-delivered applications using rich advanced graphics
- Supports High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI™) connectivity with High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
- Universal Remote Control friendly, support for IR and BLE (BluetoothTM Low Energy) options
- Support for multiple video codecs – including HEVC, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264). MPEG-2 and VC-1 for optimum deployment flexibility
- RoHS compliant
- In compliance with the VA/VIA June-2013 Agreement
Details for Video Device Portfolio for MediaRoom®
|Model||Processor DMIPS||Memory||Disk for DVR||Resolution||Codecs||Wi-Fi||Remote||Size |
|N||HD 1080p||HEVC, MPEG-4, AVC. MPEG-2||Optional 2x2 802.11ac||IR, BLE||130mm diameter x 26mm 'puck' design|
|N||UHD / HDR||HEVC, MPEG-4, AVC. MPEG-2 (optional)||Optional 4x4 802.11ac||IR, BLE (optional)||229 x 180 x 39mm|
|Y - slot in (500GB / 1TB)||UHD / HDR||HEVC, MPEG-4, AVC. MPEG-2 (optional)||Optional 4x4 802.11ac||IR, BLE (optional)||240 x 180 x 55mm|
128MB Flash Optional
|Y - (500GB / 1TB)||HD 1080p||MPEG-4, AVC. MPEG-2||N||IR||240 x 158 x 56mm|
|N||HD 1080p||MPEG-4, AVC. MPEG-2||4x4 802.11n||IR||245 x 160 x 45mm|
|N||HD 1080p||MPEG-4, AVC. MPEG-2||N||IR||165 x 132 x 38mm|
|N||HD 1080p||MPEG-4, AVC. MPEG-2||N||IR|
ARRIS has been supplying MediaRoom capable set-tops to leading Service Providers around the globe since its inception. We continue to work closely with Ericsson to deliver approved, high-performance devices that fully meet the Mediaroom / MediaFirst specifications.
For service providers considering migrating to other software platforms, ARRIS offers solutions to support alternative middleware on legacy MediaRoom set-tops.
Ericsson Mediaroom and Ericsson MediaFirst are trademarks of Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson.
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.