The Modular Uplink Solution provides satellite video programmers a complete solution for generating and securing video delivery over satellite networks. This solution can also be used to securely deliver video over fiber networks as well. The Modular Uplink Solution consists of encoding, multiplexing, encryption, conditional access, modulation, and control elements, providing a complete ecosystem for efficient, simple, and secure video service delivery. Encoding elements support MPEG-2, H2.64 AVC, and HEVC compression formats, for both HD and SD source, with either CBR or stat-mux. Multiplexing provides both serv! ice-level and PID-level combining, to create an optimized multi-program transport stream for the bandwidth available. Encryption and conditional access provides secure delivery of each of the services on the multi-program transport stream. Control elements provide encoder redundancy, uplink redundancy, uplink management and control, and downlink IRD management and control.
Details for Modular Uplink Solution
- Provides all aspects of secure video transmission over satellite and fiber networks
- Flexible Encoding and Conditional Access features
- Customizeable to different transmission bandwidths
- Supports complete range of ARRIS commercial IRDs, including legacy models
- Sophisticated and feature-rich control systems for both uplink equipment, and commercial IRD configuration
- Stackable system elements, designed to fit within typical transmission and uplink control racks
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.