The NE2500 Network Encryptor supports centralized encryption and Single Program Transport Stream (SPTS) distribution of services in VOD and SDV (Switched Digital Video) systems.
The basic version of the NE2500 encrypts up to 256 unique Single Program Transport Streams (SPTSs) over its GigE input and output ports.
With an aggregate bandwidth of 931 Mbps, the NE2500 can support encryption services for up to 256 SPTS at 3.63 Mbps each (Standard Definition SPTS).
Details for NE2500 Network Encryptor
- Features 1 RU chassis with two GigE inputs and two GigE outputs
- Includes two 10/100BaseT Fast Ethernet interfaces for control and management and SNMP traps
- Supports up to two hot-swappable load-sharing power supply modules (primary and redundant)
- Provides input transport stream redundancy
- Provides 1:1 device-level chassis redundancy
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.