The NE2500 supports centralized encryption of MPEG services in a MediaCipher® conditional access system. The NE2500 provides increased capacity, with support for up to 256 primary transport streams, and offers multiple redundant configurations including both full input transport stream and chassis level redundancy. Optional support for Pay Per View (PPV/IPPV) is available via licensing.
Details for Network Encryptor NE2500
- Features 1 RU chassis with two GigE inputs and two GigE outputs
- Includes two 10/100BaseT Fast Ethernet interfaces for control and management and SNMP traps
- Supports up to two hot-swappable load-sharing power supply modules (primary and redundant)
- Provides input transport stream redundancy
- Provides 1:1 device-level chassis redundancy
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.