The NVG44x series of residential gateways deliver robust video, high-speed data and (optionally) primary line telephony over VDSL/VDSL2/ADSL2+ broadband networks to support triple-play (Voice, Video and Data) and dual-play (Video and Data) services. They may also be connected to an external modem, such an ONU for FTTH applications.
- Concurrent Wi-Fi support for 802.11 b/g/n on 2.4 GHz, and 802.11ac on 5 GHz
- TR-069/TR-098 remote management
- 802.1x WAN supplicant simplifies CPE authentication to the Service Provider network and eliminates the subscriber need to manually enter their PPP credentials.
- Primary line VoIP telephone service (optional)
- NVG443: VDSL2/ADSL2+ Gateway with 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n and 5GHz 802.11ac
- NVG448: VDSL2/ADSL2+ Gateway with 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n, 5GHz 802.11ac and VoIP
Details for NVG44x xDSL Voice Gateway
- WAN - Single line or bonded VDSL2, single line or bonded ADSL2+, RJ-14. One-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)
- LAN – Concurrent Wi-Fi support for 802.11b/g/n/ac. Four-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch, RJ-45 USB3.0 network interface. (Optional)
- Single-port, dual line voice FXS, RJ-14.
- Concurrent Wi-Fi - 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- 2.4 GHz support, 2x2 or 3x3 integrated omni-directional antenna with diversity 5 GHz support, 3x3 or 4x4
- IP Addressing and Routing - IPv4, IPv6 / 6rd, DHCP server, DNS proxy, dynamic DNS support
- Remote Management - TR-069/TR-098, TR-104, TR-111, WebUI, CLI
- Unit Dimensions - 206mm High x 173mm Deep x 40mm Wide 8.1in. High x 6.8in. Deep x 1.6in. Wide
- Unit Weight (with all options) - 0.63 kg, 1.39 lbs
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.