The ARRIS Offline Loader OLL1000 is a specialized carousel server that provides the capability to rapidly load numerous code objects on various set-top box types in a warehouse environment or other staging area independent of the production system. The OLL1000 uses broadcast functions to clear stale code and/or configure mixed set-top types, so that no individual set-top addressing/configuration is required. The OLL1000 provides the warehouse with more control over code suites. It does so by keeping the loading independent, which has the added benefit of pre-loading set-tops in anticipation of planned code upgrades to support field installations on the day of the code upgrade.
Details for Offline Loader OLL1000
- Provides standalone operation independent from the production system, providing an offline solution
- Supports legacy code download and up to 20 code objects in a code download package
- Delivers GUI-configurable IP address of each downstream device as Unicast, Multicast, or Broadcast IP address types
- Supports UDP/IP transport for each downstream device
- Delivers GUI-based configuration of data rate from 1 Kbps to 200 Kbps for each active carousel
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.