When connectivity really matters, organizations turn to Ruckus for industry-leading outdoor access points (APs) that provide high-performance, secure, reliable access to applications and services no matter how tough the environment. Ruckus outdoor APs provide:
- The industry’s only outdoor AP that combines adaptive antenna technology and adaptive meshing to deliver a higher level of outdoor performance at a lower cost
- Rugged design to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions
- Flexibility to function as standalone APs or managed devices, using the same wireless controller as their indoor Smart Wi-Fi counterparts
- Simpler deployments with the ability to mesh seamlessly with indoor APs when no Ethernet cabling is available
- Lightning-fast 802.11ac Wave 2 performance, with connection speeds up to 1733 Mbps (5 GHz) and 800 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Rock-solid resiliency for both client and inter-node mesh connections with advanced interference mitigation
Radio Network Products
When connectivity really matters, organizations turn to Ruckus, offering indoor and outdoor wireless access point to fit just about any budget, performance requirement or deployment scenario. Whether challenged with high client density, Wi-Fi-unfriendly building materials or just rising employee or customer expectations, these access points provide secure, reliable access no matter how tough the environment. Every Ruckus AP, from the humblest to the boldest, is packed with patented technologies that go beyond the everyday to ensure simply better connections and awesome user experiences.
Best of Breed Solutions
ARRIS has selected best-of-class vendors, like Ruckus, and pre-integrated their products with our own control systems to provide a best-of-breed service-provider class Wi-Fi solution. We leverage each partner’s competence and we complement that with ARRIS’s extensive integration and deployment experience and expertise. ARRIS has designed and installed thousands of businesses, community Wi-Fi, and venue hotspots for major Service Providers around the world.
Details for Ruckus Outdoor Access Points
|Model||T300 Series||T301 Series||T610||T710||ZF7781CM||P300|
|Mid-range access point||Mid-range access point||High-end access point||Premium access point||Strand mount w/CM||PTP Bridge|
|Dual concurrent AP||-||-|
|802.11n dual concurrent AP||-||-||-||-||-|
|Wave 2 with MU-MIMO||-||-||-||-|
|Max PHY rate Mbps
Aggregate 5GHz + 2.4GHz
|Documents||Data Sheet||Data Sheet||Data Sheet||Data Sheet||Data Sheet||Data Sheet|
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.