The Touchstone DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Cable Modem CM820 delivers ultra-high speed data access to cable service subscribers’ homes and businesses. Designed to support the services desired most by advanced users, including full support for new IPv6 services, the CM820 enables the home or small business user to address productivity needs with the speed and performance found only in the 8x4 bonded channel cable environment along with industry-leading ARRIS reliability. With the CM820, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 300Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and fiber to the home threats. The CM820 enables Cable Operators to support businesses with Ethernet Services over DOCSIS using the Cablelabs BSoD implementation and provides competitive high capacity commercial services to businesses. Not available in retail. Please check with your service provider for availability.
Details for Touchstone® CM820 Cable Modem
- Flexible NxM downstream/upstream channel bonding for superior throughput
- Two independent 96MHz wide RF tuners to receive downstream channels up to 1GHz
- Built in MoCA® immunity filter
- Downstream scanning override via web GUI for rapid installation
- Supports Business Services over DOCSIS
- CM820A DOCSIS 3.0 compliant
- CM820B and CM820S dual-mode EuroDOCSIS™ 3.0 / DOCSIS® 3.0 compliant
- CM820C Japanese DOCSIS 3.0 compliant
- 8x4 downstream/upstream channel-bonding with superior throughput
- Dual 96MHz wide downstream tuners
- Backwards compatible with DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
- IPv4 or IPv6 addressing modes for DOCSIS CM layer
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet interface
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.