Touchstone® TM822 eMTA
8x4 DOCSIS® 3.0 Modem with 2 voice ports
The Touchstone DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adaptor (E-MTA) TM822G delivers two lines of primary line Voice over IP (VoIP), ultra-high speed data access, and multiple battery pack options to support telephony service during power outages.
Designed to support the services desired most by advanced users, the TM822G enables the home or small business user to address productivity needs with the speed and performance found only in the 8x4 bonded channel cable environment along with industry-leading ARRIS voice and battery back-up features, and IPv6 support.
With the TM822G, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 300Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and fiber to the home threats. Additionally, the TM822 offers full support for a variety of voice codecs, including HD Voice support, as well as multiple call signaling methods – NCS, Legacy SIP, and PacketCable 2.0 IMS.
The ARRIS advanced diagnostics feature offers easy troubleshooting for Cable Operators providing unprecedented visibility and diagnostic tools to insure carrier grade voice services.
Not available in retail. Please check with your service provider for availability.
- Toll grade voice performance equal to the industry leading TM602/TM722 family of products
- Two independent 96MHz wide RF tuners to receive downstream channels up to 1GHz
- Configurable options for loop current, loop voltage management, and ringing waveform
- Loop Diagnostics for remote testing and troubleshooting of in-house wiring
- Advanced Diagnostics for easy troubleshooting - Call Quality Metrics for last fifty (50) calls