The Touchstone TG1652 is an economical DOCSIS® or EuroDOCSIS® 3.0 home telephony gateway supporting 16 x 4 channel bonding for up to 640Mbps of broadband data. It combines two FXS ports of carrier-grade VoIP, a 4-port gigabit router and a dual band 802.11ac wireless access point with optional battery back-up into a single integrated device.
The TG1652 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home; providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices.
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
- Firmware features support DLNA/File Sharing, Guest SSID, SoftGre Hotspot
Battery model meets new FCC Requirements for 8 hour hold up time.
Details for Touchstone® TG1652 Cable Voice Gateway
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines
- USB Interface; USB2.0
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
- 2 x 2 Antennas
- WPATM and WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/ 128 bit WEP
- WPS, WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.0 & 1.5
- DLNA File Sharing, Guest SSID, GRE Hotspot
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : TG1652A/S 235 x 190 x 58 (excludes “F” connector)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : TG1652G 260 x 230 x 58 (excludes “F” connector)
- Input Voltage: 115VAC-240VAC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
- Battery Capacity: 4 cell 2.2AH Lithium-ion for 8 hours operation
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.