The Touchstone TG2492 is a EuroDOCSIS 3.0 home telephony gateway supporting 24 x 8 channel bonding for up to 960Mbps of broadband data. It combines two FXS ports of carrier-grade VoIP, a 4-port gigabit router, and a dual band 802.11ac wireless access point with battery back-up into a single integrated device.
The TG2492 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices.
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
- Advanced Feature support with Guest SSID, DLNA, and File Sharing
Details for Touchstone® TG2492 Cable Voice Gateway
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines; RJ-11
- USB Interface; USB 2.0
- 2x2 2.4GHz 802.11n Radio
- 3x3 5GHz 802.11ac Radio
- WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/ 128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- Dual Mode scanning of DOCSIS and EuroDOCSIS channels
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, DS-Lite, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0
- SIP and NCS
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 3.25 x 10.1 x 10.3mm- excluding F-connector
- Weight: .7kg (excludes external power adapter)
- Input Voltage: 12VDC 2.5A max, External 220V power adapter
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.