The Touchstone TG862 family of products are DOCSIS3.0 and EuroDOCSIS home telephony gateways supporting 8 x 4 channel bonding for up to 320Mbps of broadband data. It combines two FXS ports of carrier-grade VoIP, a 4-port gigabit router and a 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless access point with battery back-up options in a single integrated device.
The TG862 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices.
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
- Battery support (“G” variants) meet the new FCC Requirements for 8 hour hold up time. Longer holdup times available.
Details for Touchstone® TG862 Cable Voice Gateway
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines; RJ-14 (“Line 1/2"), RJ-11 (“Line 2”)
- USB Interface; USB2.0
- 2x2 2.4GHz 802.11n Radio
- WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/ 128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.0 & 1.5
- TG862A - DOCSIS®3.0
- TG862S -DOCSIS® and EuroDOCSIS Dual Mode Support
- TG862G -DOCSIS®3.0 with batter backup options
- Dimensions TG862A/S (H x W x D) : 8 x 8.2 x 2 inches- excluding F-connector
- Dimensions TG862G (H x W x D) : 9 x 8.2 x 2 inches- excluding F-connector
- Weight: 1lb no battery included
- Input Voltage: 115VAC-240VAC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
- Battery Capacity: 4 cell 2.2AH Lithium-ion for 8 hours operation
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.