The Touchstone TG3452 is a DOCSIS 3.1 home telephony gateway supporting 2x192 MHz OFDM in the downstream and 2x96MHz OFDMA in the upstream along with 32x8 channel bonding for up to 2.5 Gbps of broadband data. It combines two FXS ports of carrier-grade VoIP, a 4-port gigabit router and a dual band 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave2 wireless access point with battery back-up into a single integrated device.
The TG3452 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home; providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices. The device is optimized for providing Gigabit data services over DOCSIS 3.1 WAN.
- Supports RDK-B based router stack
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
- Support for full 8 hours or 24 hours standby support with the same base unit
Details for Touchstone® TG3452 Cable Voice Gateway
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines; RJ-11 (“Line 1"), RJ-11 (“Line 2”)
- USB Interface: USB 3.1 Gen1, Type A
- MoCA: Moca 2.0 with Channel Bonding
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave2
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
- Dual Band Concurrent 4x4:4@5GHz and 3 x 3:firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz Antennas
- WPATM and WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/ 128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- RDK-B, Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.5, 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 230 x 57 x 195 mm- excluding F-connector
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Input Voltage: 12V DC, external PSU
- External BBU Capacity: 4 cell 2.6AH Lithium-ion for 8 hours operation
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.