The innovative VIP1113 broadens the ARRIS IPTV client portfolio. The VIP1113 is a feature-rich yet compact set-top box available in a version that users can place behind their TV sets or in a concealed location, while still enjoying high-quality IPTV services such as high-definition broadcast TV, timeshift, on-demand and interactive applications, as well as over the top (OTT) services. The VIP1113’s compact design minimises energy consumption, keeps costs down and reduces its impact on the environment.
VIP1113 is powered by the ARRIS KreaTV operating system, which integrates with current VOD, middleware, and Conditional Access (CA) systems. KreaTV provides open, well defined Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for application development and customisation. The KreaTV Software Developer’s Kits (SDKs) offer operators, as well as third-party integrators, a fast track to high-quality, revenue generating digital TV offerings and value-added social media services.
- VIP1113 – IP Set-Top with RF4CE remote control, USB 2.0 and MicroSD Card Reader
- VIP1113M – IP Set-Top with IR remote control, USB 2.0 and MicroSD Card Reader
- VIP1113L – IP Set-Top with IR remote control
Details for VIP1113 Compact IP Set-Top
- Innovative, sleek design
- Cost-effective, environmental-friendly
- Available with RF remote control unit for hidden installations
- Available with Micro SD card reader for local timeshift functionality
- Powered by the KreaTV operating system for openness, flexibility, and smooth systems integration
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.