The ARRIS VIP2502W Series of wireless set-tops lets you satisfy today’s growing demand for feature-rich, interactive video viewing experiences. Both boxes’ two-way IP capabilities support the advanced, interactive IP video applications your subscribers want, from Electronic Program Guides (EPG) to advanced digital TV functionality like Video On-demand (VOD), multiple picture-in-picture capabilities, and time-shifted TV. And thanks to the VIP2502W Series’ crystal-clear, high-definition picture and integrated Dolby Digital AC3 and AAC digital audio, IPTV never looked or sounded better.
Details for VIP2502 Mediaroom® Set-Top
- Allows wireless input via the VAP2500 Wireless Access Point that lets you easily position or move your video entertainment system anywhere in your residence — or even outside — without network wires or cables
- Offers High Definition TV (HDTV), with up to twice the color resolution and up to six times the sharpness of standard TV when connected to an HD-capable TV
- Delivers a direct digital connection to consumer audio and video devices through multiple interfaces
- Supports Electronic Program Guides (EPG) and Video On Demand (VOD), and Multi-room DVR as well as many Web/IP-delivered applications using rich advanced graphics
- Supports secure Digital Rights Management (DRM) with integrated Secure Processor
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.