The VIP5305 delivers a stunning Ultra High Definition video viewing experience for IPTV and OTT in a compact and stylish casing design.
This set-top supports 4K UHD, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 10-bit-color with HEVC decoding. DVR and time-shift is supported through external USB devices or network DVR. The VIP5305W variant offers additional 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity for high quality wireless video delivery.
Optional BLE RCU. Available in multiple bottom cover colors.
- VIP5305 - base model
- VIP5305 W - additional 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- VIP5305 BT - additional Bluetooth BLE Remote Control
- VIP5305 W BT - additional Wi-Fi and Bluetooth BLE Remote Control
Details for VIP5305 Compact UHD IP Set-Top
Processing & Memory
- 14,700 DMIPS
- 2GB DDR4
- 512MB NAND or eMMC 8GB Flash
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- HEVC 2160p60 10-bit
MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) HP@L4.2 1080p60, MPEG-2. VP9.
Other codecs on request.
- RJ-45 GB Ethernet 100Mbit/s
- Optional 802.11ac 2x2, dual band Wi-Fi
- 1 x USB 2.0 port
- HDMI™ with HDCP, Toslink (in analog AV TRRS)
- TRRS with CVBS and R+L audio
- ARRIS KreaTV operating system or others on request
- Integrated with ARRIS KreaTV Go and other MW/UI systems. SDKs for integration and development in for example HTML5.
- Integrated with selected CA/DRM systems. SDKs for integration and development.
- Diameter 130mm, Height 26mm (Diameter 5.12in, Height 1.02in)
- 210g (0.46lbs)
- External, 12V / 1A power supply
- 4-5W power consumption depending on configuration, normal video decode use case
Passive standby: 0.35W
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.