Services for Data Centers
Hyperscalers, large enterprises, cloud operators, cable operators and telcos depend on leased fiber and data center space from multiple third party carriers and co-location providers to meet the ever-growing demand for high quality, high bandwidth connectivity. Preparing and managing them can be extremely time consuming, complex and staff- intensive. ARRIS has helped some of the largest brands in the world prepare, design, test and operate the leased facilities they need to fuel rapid business expansion.
Turn to our Data Center and Fiber team to:
- Design data center layouts for maximum space, power and cooling efficiency
- Manage new facility preparation
- Analyze, troubleshoot and remedy fiber routes to ensure readiness
- Deploy equipment with complete rack, stack and wire capabilities
- Splice, install, clean and test fiber connections
- Perform equipment and patch panel quality audits
- Document data center architecture
- Recapture significant value from decommissioned equipment
|Why ARRIS? Experience.|
|550+ backbone, metro, and peering fiber routes designed/documented|
|400+ global data center, co-location/carrier hotel facilities made ready|
|100,000+ kilometers of fiber tested and made ready|
|1,000,000+ pieces of equipment decommissioned|
Managing and enabling global social network growth
Worldwide growth in demand was driving this global social network operator to expand capacity at a pace that outstripped their network services group’s capacity to manage it. They turned to ARRIS to provide high-quality network services to enhance their own capabilities to accelerate deployment.
ARRIS provided Point of Presence (POP) and Colocation Center (COLO) design, installation, wiring, port mapping, documentation, delivery and full cage server upgrade services. The engagement resulted in 6 Tbps of new capacity for the social network with upgraded caching and memory. ARRIS helped bring 16 new sites online and introduced new efficiencies by utilizing design and layout tools, and incorporating ARRIS’s flexible and expert workforce.